To Our Loyal Followers, Listeners, Fans, and Subjects:
We (Annie, Jordan, Katelyn, Whitney) would like to issue a formal apology to you for the following:
- Our recent absence on the Internet stage
- The cancellation of the NASA program
- The lack of witty commentary and meaningful satire on our site
- Our failure to answer e-mails in a timely manner
- The existence of Rick Perry
- Posting time sensitive content much later than is appropriate
- Not posting episodes on a regular schedule
- The Twilight franchise
- Disappointing our fans worldwide
Basically, we suck. And we’re sorry. We feel like we’ve lost touch with the reasons that we started Girly Nerdy Goodness in the first place. We’re not going to stop GNG, but we’re re-evaluating pretty much all aspects of the show. We want to determine what works and what doesn’t so that we can come back even better than ever.
If you have a favorite feature that you want to make sure stays on the show, let us know. Or even if we have some features you think are stupid that should be cut, you can let us know that too. You’re an important part of this show, so we definitely want to keep you involved in this process.
Thank you for sticking with us through these trying times, we can’t wait to show you guys what we’re working on!
The GNG Girls