Tonight we broadcasted our very first show live through Google+. In the past we were using LiveStream but in attempts to shorten the duration you have to wait to watch each week's show, we made the switch to Google+. There were a few glitches but it seems to already be working out in everyone's favor... the show went live about 4 hours ago and now the video is ready for you to watch! This definitely beats the old 4 to 5 day wait. Enjoy!
This week on Social Media Meltdown we're answering a question from one of our Facebook fans on how to get more blog readership by utilizing social media. Such a great topic, keep 'em coming guys!
- This topic was suggested to us by one of our fans on Facebook! Are you our fan on Facebook? Like us at facebook.com/socialmediameltdown
- First off, KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!
- Try Social Bookmarking: StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit
- Participate in Online Communities (always linking back to your blog): Twitter chats (via hashtags), commenting on other blogs, searching keywords and responding to others,
- Don't forget about LinkedIn: If you have a really niche audience, try LI to get in touch with the right people. There are millions of groups on LI for every topic imaginable, find some that fit your topic and join them. Share links to your blog and participate in the groups' discussion board style conversations.
- Katelyn's Web Pick - FREE classes at Stanford University
- Joe's Web Pick: Physics for Future Presidents course at Berkely